On our page, we explain all the topics you may be wondering about Fitbit Versa 2. You can find the topics you are looking for about your Fitbit Versa smart watch on our page. How to pair your device, how to change the watch face etc.Before you start using your device, make sure you charge 100%. The installation process takes about half an hour. It is important that your battery is dead, especially so that the updates are not incomplete.
How to Pair Fitbit Versa 2
First of all, you need to download the fitbit application from the relevant application store. You create an account immediately and when you log in to this account, you will see the “+ setup your device” icon. When you come to the part here, your device list will open for you and you can continue the installation process by selecting your own device from here.
Fitbit will bring you many screens, choose the ones you want to use or install, and if you don’t want them, you can continue by tapping the “next” phrase. For example, connecting with Alexa or Google assistant.
How to change Fitbit Versa 2 Clock Face
- With your device nearby, tap the Today tab in the Fitbit app, then your profile picture, then your device picture.
- Tap Gallery and then the Clocks tab.
- Browse available watch faces. Tap the watch face you want, then tap Install.
You can register 5 watch faces in total. If you subscribe to fitbit premium then you can choose from hundreds of watch faces and use them, but this is a paid option. To change the watch face, go to the watch faces again from the “Today” section and tap “REMOVE”.
Setting Up Notifications
- There are issues to be considered here. First, check the bluetooth connection and see if the notifications are turned on.
- Go to the Fitbit application, open the notification settings and set your choices according to your wishes.
- Make sure that the notification feature for this application on your mobile phone is turned on. Call text and calendar notifications are automatically turned on when you don’t want them to turn off. For applications such as WhatsApp, you can activate notifications if you want.
You can easily adjust your device’s fitness, exercises, alarms, phone answering, etc. other settings by touching the required place on the watch and on the fitbit application. There is no need to write here for simple things. We recommend that you follow the troubleshooting steps for the problems you will encounter with the device and their solutions.
Fitbit Versa 2 Troubleshooting Guide
1) If your device cannot connect to wifi
- You may have entered your password incorrectly.
- Your wifi connection must be 2.4 GHz. If you see 5ghz on the router, fix it.
- Keep the watch close to your router if the wifi network is not receiving good reception.
- Disconnect. Clear your wifi list and try connecting again.
2) GPS signal is missing
High buildings, intense natural conditions, cloudy weather, heavy metal areas weaken your GPS signal. You’ll see “connecting” on the watch.
3) Heart Rate Missing
First of all, you should make sure that your device measures heart rate. To test this, move the device on your wrist by looking at the measurement on your device. Slightly loosen or tighten or move it up and down. Thus, it will find the most accurate position.
4) Other Issues
The actions you can take for other problems that may occur are:
- Turn the related feature on or off
- Turn your smart watch on and off.
- Make sure you have updated the software to the latest version.
- Check the bluetooth and wifi connection.
- Reset the device